Friday, April 29, 2011

'MAY Makeup Wishlist' to LIVE FOR...

Let me start out by saying, can you believe it's almost May already?!?! Ok, now on to the post  =)


It has been a while since my last makeup wishlist... so I figured it's about time for another!



Giorgio Armani 'Eyes to Kill' Eyeshadow in 02 "Lust Red"

Swatch from Temptalia.com
Giorgio Armani 'Eyes to Kill' High Voltage 24-Hour Eyeshadow in 02 "Lust Red"... I don't think this one even needs explaining. It's freaking gorgeous. =)


Estee Lauder "Crystal Pink"
Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in "Crystal Pink"... This is such a pretty pink lippie! I've been wanting to dabble in EL lipsticks and I think this will be my first! If you have never tried Estee Lauder lipsticks, like me, Sam and Nic (pixiwoo on youtube) have a great video that goes over all the different formulas and some of their favorites. Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yns9-JZThs


iT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores HD Powder

iT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores HD Silk Micro-Powder... I heard about this product from Gina (ginabinawina99 on youtube) in a review she did. Check out the video, I guarantee you will be as sold as I am!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyjelQwiaY



Illamasqua Powder Blusher "Lover"
 Illamasqua Powder Blusher in "Lover"... More of my Illamasqua obsession, of course! "Lover" is a gorgeous vibrant apricot color. I don't have any peach/apricot blushes in my collection yet so this one is a necessity!! Right?!.... Come on back me up here ;)



So what is on your makeup wishlist? Have you tried any of these products?? Comment below!


Xx-
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Omg that lust red it gorgeous!!

    http://msstephaniexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lover is one of my favorite blushes. you should totally go for it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...