Monday, April 18, 2011

'New Polishes...AGAIN... China Glaze & Orly'

I hope you aren't getting sick of seeing my nailpolish hauls =) Sally's had a "buy 2 get 1 free" and I'm a sucker for sales, so of course I had to pick some out! Clearly I have an obsession with neon nail lacquers!


left to right: China Glaze in "Sun Worshiper", Orly in "Orange Punch", Orly in "Passion Fruit"

Eeek!! I'm so excited to wear these polishes!

I am now on a neon nail polish ban.. shall we say fooooor 2 months?? Do you think I can do it?!



Xx-
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. haha I love them all, especially the middle and end. I feel like those shades totally amp up a tan. :)
    http://yogibear-namaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a gorgeous gradient done with those 3 polishes with either a shiny top coat or a matte. =)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...