Thursday, April 7, 2011

'INs & OUTs' to LIVE FOR...

IN:

Jessie J - Her new cd comes out April 12th and I'm soooo excited!! If you don't know who she is check her out on youtube.com, Jessica Cornish =)

House of Harlow 1960 - I'm lusting over pretty much every piece of jewelery in this collection... no joke!

House of Harlow Resin Hexagon Ring $55 @ revolveclothing.com

Illamasqua - You guys already know I'm LOVING this brand. Haul soon to come!!

LV Damier Azur Canvas Speedy 30 - Ok, I know this isn't a new bag, and about a million people have it.. but I just love it! I can't help myself!


Free People - I don't have anything from this brand, but I like lots of the clothes I see online.. I need to find a store near me that sells Free People!



OUT:

Not doing my hair. Because of work I always tie it up, and of course it get kinks (and I'm lazy) so I just never wear it down anymore. It's getting old!!



What are your INs & OUTs?? Share below!


Xx-
Bethany

4 comments:

  1. I am so in love with House of Harlow 1960 too!!
    cute blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am definitely obsessed with the damier azur LV's too...I just keep telling myself-One day. :)
    http://yogibear-namaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ll blog about a new HOH ring that I bought if you want to see one although the one on ur pic looks more wearable!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...