Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Michael Kors Sale Alert! Last Day!!

I came across an amazing sales on Michael Kors watches (among other things) and wanted to share it with you!! Last Call by Neimen Marcus is having a huge sale on select Michael Kors watches, and there is free shipping with the code LCAPRFS. So if you are a fan of them like I am, check it out at http://www.lastcall.com   Sale ends 4/7, so today is the last day!

Michael Kors watch: Orig $180, on sale for $84.50

I have been looking for an all black watch for a while now, and just purchased this one for just $90.31 including tax!! Definitely a steal.



Xx-
Bethany

5 comments:

  1. This watch is amaze!! I love scoring deals like that...definitely keeping that website in mind for future bargain hunts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I am in love with Michael Kors, and I so juuust missed this sale. Major bummer. Awesome site I will have to dig through later though.
    New follower :)

    http://yogibear-namaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meaghan - I wish I would have found the sale sooner to tell everyone about it!! I'll for sure let you know if I ever find more Michael Kors bargins. I collect watches so I'm constantly on the hunt for great prices!
    Thanks for subscribing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I'm a watch fiend too. So good to know.
    Thank you!

    http://yogibear-namaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHATTT????????

    You're soooo lucky :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...