Monday, April 25, 2011

'Nailpolish Storage' to LIVE FOR...

For a while now I have been trying to figure out how to better store my nail polishes. The whole shoe box thing just wasn't cutting it!! A while back I searched for wall-mounted nail polish racks, but couldn't find anything reasonably priced so I gave up on that idea.. Then seeing someone else's collection, I was re-inspired to find a nail polish rack! I'm SO HAPPY I found this.....


YAY!!
I hung this up in my closet over a bookcase where I store shoes. It's so gorgeous and I get to walk past it every time I go into my bathroom. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy =) I think that just makes me love it more!!
This nailpolish rack was $32.70, then with $12 for shipping it came out to a total of $44.70. Not too bad in my opinion.


Update: I am officially 1 week into my 2 month nailpolish BAN. I caught myself almost slipping up the other day though, this may be harder than originally expected!!


Xx-
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. i love the placer for the nail polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nail storage, looks great :)
    You have me searching ebay for one now lol

    Good luck with your nail polish ban.. I know the feeling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have so much nail polish! I'm so jealous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...