Saturday, April 23, 2011

'My MAC TAG!'

So I was reading a MAC Tag on a blog and thought it seemed like fun to do.. Only when I started answering questions I realized I wanted to delete half of them and add others, soooo I just made my own MAC Tag!! Hope you like it =)

MAC TAG

How long have you been using MAC? years

First MAC product? A Plushglass.. I don’t remember which one!

All-time favorite MAC product? Well Dressed blush

Least favorite MAC product? Glaze formula lipsticks!

Do you own a Pro card? Yes thank goodness!

What is your MAC foundation shade? NW15-NW25

FAVORITES:

EYES
Eye shadow? Tempting
Paint Pot? Painterly
Cream Colour Base? Pearl
Liquid Liner? I love my liquid eyeliner from the Fabulous Felines collection… it’s the dark blue color.
Eye Pencil/Kohl? Coffee Eye Pencil
Fluidline? Dipdown
Mascara? Ehhh I have only tried Zoomlash and wasn’t crazy about it.

LIPS
Lipstick formula? Cremesheen or Amplified
Lipstick shade? Girl About Town, Impassioned, Bare Again Sheen Supreme
Lipglass/Dazzleglass/Cremesheen Glass/Lustreglass/Plushglass? I like the Cremesheens but don’t have a fav shade.
Lip Pencil shade? Fuschia
Lip Conditioner? Never tried any.. but the tinted lip conditioners look pretty!

FACE
Primer? I haven’t tried any!
Foundation? I’m not crazy about MAC foundations, but if I had to pick it would be Studio Fix Fluid.
Concealer? Studio Sculpt Concealer, I have MAJOR dark circles!

CHEEKS
Blush? Well Dressed =)
Cremeblend Blush? Ladyblush
Highlight? Silver Dusk Loose Powder
Cream Colour Base? Pearl
Contour? I use Blunt blush for my contour.
Bronzer? Also Blunt, or Harmony.

BRUSHES
Eye brush? 217
Face brush? I have a flat-top kabuki that MAC no longer makes.. the 180 I think?? They need to bring it back!
Blush brush? 187
Contour brush? 109
Other? 266 for my brows!

MISC
Pigment? Tan pigment is amaaaazing!
Glitter? Reflects Antique Gold
Skincare? I haven’t tried any MAC skincare.. I want to get Strobe Cream though!
Nailpolish? I only have one, "Formidable" from the Venomous Villains collection. It’s ok.


I TAG EVERYONE!! Feel free to add your own questions too!


Xx-
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Wow hahaha! Mac is too expensive for me to try all their products... but thanks for sharing! It makes it easier for me to know where to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun tag :D

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...