Friday, April 1, 2011

'Online Sephora shopping' AGAIN!! uhoh =)

Hi my name is Bethany, and I'm an addict. It's becoming a problem......well...... maybe just a problem for my wallet =)

I just received a little package in the mail from Sephora. Here's what I picked up!


My "local" Sephora is about 2 hours away, so I order from their online store quite a lot. On orders of $50+ you get free shipping so of course I had to make my purchase over $50! But the main reason I wanted to place an order was for.....


MUFE Aqua Lip in 16C... This is such a bright vivid fuschia pink color! I have a few of the MUFE Aqua Eye Liner pencils and like them a lot, so I decided to try a Aqua Lip pencil to see how long the wear is. I find that my Estee Lauder Dbl Wear Lip Pencil lasts for quite a bit longer. But MUFE has such a great color range that I will definitely be purchasing more colors! =)


Illamasqua Powder Blusher in "Chased"... It is described as a "lilac pink". I don't really find that I see much lilac in the coloring. In the swatch below the lilac stands out more, but in person both of the swatches (the lip liner as well as the blush) are quite a bit brighter and more pink. This blush is SO pigmented! I really think it would suit most skin tones, cool or warm, light to dark. I really think this shade would be amazing on dark skin tones! However, I haven't actually tried it on dark skin, but I recommend to go try it!


Left to right: MUFE Aqua Lip in 16C, Illamasqua Powder Blusher in "Chased" swatched then blended out
 I also purchased a mitt to apply my St. Tropez Self-Tanner, and the St. Tropez Tan Remover. I have yet to try either of these.



Have you used any of these products? I'm especially interested to hear if you have tried the St. Tropez Tan Remover!


Xx-
Bethany


7 comments:

  1. That blush is gorgeous, you should post some pics of it on your cheeks! Now that i have seen swatches of it I totally want it now
    Thanks!
    http://lipstickmademedoit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love illamasqua! cant wait to see more posts

    francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The illamasqua blush looks beautiful, i need to give them a try:)
    http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this haul! Illamasqua, St Tropez and MUFE! Love that blush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bethany! I recently received the St Tropez tanning mit as a gift with purchase when I brought my last fake tan. I have been using it to apply my fake tan ever since and really like it, the tan goes on nice and even - the only downside is that Im using the mousse tan and I find that the mousse soaks into the mit and I have to use more product than I usually would.

    I have also tried that Tan Remover and liked it but as St Tropez is pricy where Im from, I have found cheaper alternatives to remove my tan just as effectivly. Happy Tanning :)

    Luv your blog and will be following :)

    http://beautysoiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive heard nothing but good things about st. tropez tanning products. im a bit of a tan addict myself and ive really been wanting to try their tanner but its so pricey. its defenitly on my wishlist though! as far as needing a remover. I dont think its necessary. u can just srub off the tan in the shower with a wash cloth :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...