Monday, April 11, 2011

'Chanel Rouge Coco Shines - Haul/Swatches'

So I was going to post a drugstore haul today, but then I got my new Chanel lippies in the mail and I couldn't wait to share them with you!!!


left: "Evasion", right: "Romance"

"Evasion" #48... This is a beautiful sheer nude color with a peachy undertone. Sort of a "my lips but better" shade, as it is very subtle.
"Romance" #55... This is my favorite of the two!! If you like pink lippies then you HAVE to get this. I'm telling you, you NEED it! It is so easy to wear. I tried taking a picture of this on my lips but as I have said before, I'm not a great photographer, and I couldn't get the color to show up correctly! "Romance" is definitely a fuschia pink, but not shocking at all. You can wear this shade very sheerly or build it up for more color.


left: "Evasion", right: "Romance"
These lippies are SO creamy and feel like a gloss on your lips. Both shades also have little specks of shimmer in them, but are not really visible in the swatch or when applied to the lips.


left: "Romance", right: "Evasion"
I have not had a good chance to test out how long these wear under different circumstances.. My first impression is that the shine doesn't last too long, but they leave behind some color that fades off very naturally.

I know these are a bit pricey at $32 a pop.. but I am really in love with these and want to try out some more shades as soon as I get a chance!


So what do you think? Have you tried the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines?? Let me know below!



Xx-
Bethany


6 comments:

  1. I think i will LOVE romance! Im going to check it at my counter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Have just found your blog and think it's great! Good Luck with it! Would love for you to have a look at mine if you have a spare minute, Thanx xxx
    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com
    Please follow if you like, Thank You again, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to but romance... SIGH
    I havent tried that particular lipstick from Chanel but the other ones I have are AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like both colors! I have never tried Chanel lipstick. At least that I can recall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evasion is gorgeous! I may just have to make that be my first Chanel lipstick purchase. :)

    ~Wendy
    fashionableheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Evasion, so pretty!
    Sarah
    Giveaway at sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...