Saturday, April 9, 2011

'MAC Haul: Quite Cute & Lippies' to LIVE FOR...

With every new MAC collection there is a new pink lippie. And of course I had to get it, and a few other things! Check it out...



MAC Lip Pencil in "In Synch"... This is a nice pink liner with a yellow base. I tried and tried getting a decent picture of this pencil swatched but I just could not get the color to show up correctly! If you wear lots of lighter pink lippies then you could get a lot of use out of this lip pencil.

Lip Mix in "Crimson"... MAC Lip Mixes are similar to the OCC Lip Tars, they are VERY pigmented and a little goes a long way! The staying power is great on these. I do really love this product and totally recommend it if you like the Lip Tars.


left: MAC "Impassioned", right: MAC "Candy Yum Yum"
MAC Lipstick in "Impassioned"... I have been wanting this lippie for the longest time! My MAC store never had it in stock, so I finally ordered it online =) "Impassioned" is an Amplified Creme, one of my favorite formulations! It is described as an amped-up fuschia but next to "Candy Yum Yum" you can definitely see that there is a bit of a coral/yellow undertone to it. SUCH a pretty summer color!

"Candy Yum Yum"... This matte neon pink lipstick came out with the Quite Cute collection that MAC just launched. Although it has a matte formulation, it feels surprisingly creamy on the lips. I'm planning on doing a LOTD with this lippie paired with something else to make it a bit more wearable for those of you who aren't into seriously neon lips.
I know you have all probably seen a million swatches of this already (along with Impassioned) but here is another!

left: MAC "Candy Yum Yum", right: MAC "Impassioned"


I thought my obsession with lipstick would just be a phase... but now I'm starting to think it's here to stay... and I love it =)


Xx-
Bethany

11 comments:

  1. i need impassioned soooo bad! candy yum yum is amazing isnt it i wish i bought a back up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I want Impassioned too, but i dont think i will wear it that often:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously think Impassioned is worth the hype! I thought it would be brighter on, but I find it surprisingly wearable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love bright lippies! I need to go grab candy yum yum, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way, you are really horrible for my wallet because you make me want new stuff haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey check out the post i tagged you in :-)

    http://lipstickmademedoit.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-much-is-your-face-worth.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bethany,

    that´s funny. Yesterday I went to MAC and with my B2M I get Impassioned. I love that colour.

    Candy Yum Yum is on my wishlist. Release date in Germany for Quite Cute is the 18th. Can´t wait.

    I grab the lipliner last year and it´s the perfect liner for Illamasqua lipstick in Obey. Post is in progress.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanessa - I'm glad I am such a good influence on you! ;) Thanks for tagging me!

    Sandra - Candy Yum Yum will seriously blow you away in person.. it's soooo neon =) I'm excited to see your lip combo with the "In Synch" lip liner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove impassioned.. and candy yum yum sounds and looks amaaazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I recently bought impassioned and I love it so much! Your blog is great, I am now a follower.

    I'd love if you had time to check out mine too
    http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love candy yum yum, this color is incredible

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...