Tuesday, April 12, 2011

'NOTD: Blue Me Away!' to LIVE FOR...

I can't even explain to you how much I love this color. It's so bright and summery! At work the other day an older gentleman gave me a big smile and asked if I did that to my nails on purpose.. It made me think of my dad and how he used to laugh and shake his head when I walked out of the house with some crazy get-up on =)
Anyway here's a picture!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #04 "Blue me Away"
 Excuse the worn off polish on my index finger.. I had this on for a few days before it was finally sunny outside and I could get a decent picture in natural light!


So, would you wear bright blue? What color are you wearing today?? Comment below!



Xx-
Bethany

6 comments:

  1. I adore the Xtreme Wear line.
    This color is perfect for summer toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun! i love wearing the brights as soon as spring hits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :) thank you i cant belive ive hit 1000 madness :) that blue is gorgeoussss sally hansen along with loads of other brands are so hard to get in the uk :( sucks! Omg i know how beautiful are those eyeshadows! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this line as well. I love bright nail polish. I past this up but now I'm going to have to reconsider.


    chek out my blog allthingssgirly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour, and love your blog Im a new follower. check out my blog if you have the time. thanks

    http://vanessasbeautyfix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love blue polishes. I bet this would look so good with china glaze's white crackle over it :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...