Sunday, April 17, 2011

'Jewelery Wishlist' to LIVE FOR...

I must say I love pretty little things, rings being one of them! These are some of the pieces I have been lusting over as of late =)


Alexander McQueen Skull Cocktail Ring ($280 at Saks Fifth Avenue)... This is a ring you either love or hate. I happen to love it and think it's amazing!!

YSL Arty Ovale Ring ($250) ... This has been on my wishlist for ages! Although I love the coral color, I know in black I would wear this ring ALL the time. I can't decide whether my next splurge will be this ring or a new summer purse! Hmm.......


House of Harlow 1960 Five Stacked Jagged Rings ($100 at revolve.com) ... What would a jewelry wishlist be without HOH?! I love that these rings are stackable, and can be worn alone or together. The mixed metals make it so versatile!


House of Harlow 1960 Resin Hexagon Ring ($55 at revolve.com) ... I have yet to find this ring available in my size. Many HOH pieces are backordered or sold out at nearly every website I go to! The search continues!


Well, that's just a peek into what I have been ogling lately =)


Do you have a jewelry wishlist??


Xx-
Bethany

8 comments:

  1. I love the mcqueen rings but they are so heavy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Alexander McQueen skull ring!!!!

    http://vanessasbeautyfix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually tried on any of the McQueen rings.. Now that I think about it, they do look as though they would be quite heavy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with ysl arty ring!! Valeria

    http://www.luggageandhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the Arty ring so bad! I LOVE the turquoise one.

    xo

    crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one from McQueen is adorable, I like that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loveee all those rings on your wishlist!

    http://styleincognito.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting one of those YSL rings for the longest time :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...