Tuesday, April 5, 2011

'NOTD: Let Me Entertain You by OPI'

This week I wanted to wear a polish with a bit more sparkle and color. "Let Me Entertain You" by OPI came out with the Burlesque collection a little while back. Now, I'm a huge huge fan of Christina Aguilera, so of course I had to purchase almost all the polishes from this collection  =)


 For some reason it is coming off much more red in these pictures than it is in real-life. It is very much a dark fuschia/pink, with a little bit of a raspberry color mixed in.. and SUPER sparkly!!!



 
What is on your nails today??


P.S. I have been trying to come up with a better way to store my nail polishes.. right now I keep them in shoe boxes! Any ideas? I want to be able to see what I have without taking up too much room storing them......


Xx-
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love OPI and was wondering how this nail polish would look like on nails! Thanks for sharing darling!
    xox
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com
    p.s. I write about beauty and fashion too! would love if you checked it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collection! I have three of the reds and three glitter nailpolishes from that OPI collection. Ali´s Big Break is my favorite red.

    My dad construct me a nailpolish shelf for my OPI, Givenchy and Chanel nailpolishes. The other brands I store in boxes. I need a new shelf.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...