1) Lip Product - In the summer I want something that is moisturizing, will stay on my lips even when drinking from a water bottle, and gives me a bit of color. Oh, and also something that can lay in the sun and not melt! This summer I foresee my weapon of choice being Illamasqua lipglosses!!
|MAC "Get-Away Bronze" blush, Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in "Divine"|
|left to right: Illamasqua "Jo-mina", China Glaze "Black Diamond", "Sun Worshiper", "Shocking Pink", Revlon "Craving Coral"|
4) Liquid Face Product - Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation. I love this foundation! It's full coverage that doesn't feel like full coverage, and comes in a handy squeeze tube. I always have 2 of these foundations just so I have one to keep in my purse at all times! It's an amazing on-the-go foundation to touch up with during the day, spot conceal, or just whatever!
5) Powder Face Product - MUFE HD Powder. Great translucent powder. 'Nuff said.
6) Hair Product - At first I thought I really didn't have a favorite summer hair product. I can't believe I almost forgot about my leave in conditioner!! HealthySexyHair "Soy Tri-Wheat" Leave In Conditioner. I use this year-round, but especially 24/7 in the summer. If you have loooong hair you probably already know what a life saver leave in conditioner can be! I use this when I get out of the shower to help with tangles, after I get out of the pool or the water at the beach, etc, to keep my hair from getting dried out and brittle... Really I don't know what I would do without this!!
|left to right: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse, HealthySexyHair Leave In Conditioner|
7) Eye Product - Waterproof mascara!!!! I also apply individual false lashes if I'm going on an extended vacation that involves the water, so I get the look of mascara without really wearing any!
8) Self Tanner - Pictured above: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. This is the most realistic self tan I have ever tried. It even beats out Xen-Tan in my opinion! I find St. Tropez wears better on my skin than Xen-Tan, and I also find it easier to apply... but maybe I'm just getting better at it??
9) Fashion Accessory - Big sparkly studs and sunglasses!!
I NEVER take off my stud earrings in the summer time. Really I just forget they are even there.. but I love having some sparkle around my face whether I'm looking a wreck from being at the beach all day, or getting dressed to go out to dinner.. sparkle is a must!
I love the way sunglasses look, but I often forget to wear them! It's my goal this summer to actually get use out of the multiple pairs that I own. If you have been reading my blog from the beginning, you know I am loving cat-eye sunglasses! There will also always be a spot in my heart for classic Ray-Ban aviators =)
|Alexander McQueen sunnies|