Monday, May 30, 2011

'INs & OUTs' to LIVE FOR...

I find that I do an INs & OUTs post usually once a month, and I'm past due! Here we go...

IN:

- Wide leg & flared jeans with a medium to high rise!!! I have been on the hunt for a pair of wide leg/flare jeans in a medium (ish) wash. I'm loving the style Kourtney Kardashian is wearing, they are the 7 For All Mankind "Georgia" Stretch Trouser Jean...

on the left: Kortney Kardashian
This 70's inspired trend is one you either love or hate... I'm totally embracing it!

- Sitting out on my porch with a good book, and getting some color on these legs of mine! =)

- Searching for a summer handbag! I've been looking for MONTHS and still haven't found anything I absolutely love. It's possible I may still be looking when winter comes around again..  haha  But if I'm going to spend a lot of money on a handbag, I want to really love it!

- Online SALES... I just love 'em!


OUT:


- I can't really think of anything..... I guess that's a good thing!



What are your INs and OUTs??



Xx-
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Amazing jeans! I just don't think I can pull them off :) but I absolutely love the look.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...