Sunday, May 22, 2011

'NOTD & China Glaze PiNK HAUL'

I have gone off the deep-end since failing my 2 month nail polish ban :/ I made a pretty massive order from China Glaze and OPI... =)  My China Glaze package came just the other day, half of it was tooootally screwed up (I purchased from SallyBeautySupply.com just fyi) but here are the PiNKs that I ordered!!

left to right: China Glaze "Purple Panic (neon)", "Shocking Pink (neon)", "Rich & Famous"

left to right: China Glaze "Purple Panic (neon)", "Shocking Pink (neon)", "Rich & Famous"

Both Purple Panic and Rich & Famous go on almost opaque in 1 coat, 2 coats and your golden! Shocking Pink definitely needed 3 to be totally opaque but that's not a big deal in my opinion as it dries pretty quickly. Also as always, my camera is not accurately showing the bright neon color! Shocking Pink is really the definition of neon pink!!

As you can see from the swatch below, Purple Panic has an almost matte finish (maybe satin is a better word?) so a clear top coat is a must if you want any shine with this one!


left to right: China Glaze "Purple Panic (neon)", "Shocking Pink (neon)", "Rich & Famous"

Aaaaaaand a NOTD with Purple Panic!


China Glaze "Purple Panic (neon)"
It's such an amazing BRIGHT LOUD PiNK!! yay :)


Have you tried any of these? What do you think of China Glaze??


Xx-
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of china glaze! I want to try the Purple Panic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love China Glaze! Lately I've been liking it better than OPI. I really like these color. Gonna have to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colour choices i love china glaze aswell I actually prefer it over OPI

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...