Monday, May 16, 2011

'NOTD: from MAC Quite Cute'

 Mischievous Mint  from MAC's Quite Cute Collection...

MAC Mischievous Mint Cream Nail Lacquer

I love light pastel nail colors on other people, just not me! This is about the lightest I have gone so far! I haven't kept up my tan, but I think with some St. Tropez tonight I will be able to pull off the color better =) Quite frankly I think it looks pretty bad on me in this picture.... in person there is more green in the polish too.



Well I'm off to exfoliate!!


Has anyone else tried this color?? What do you think of it?


Xx-
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. You know I have the pinky nailpolish from that collection and I love it. The texture is soooo good!

    You remind me to use my selftanning things tonight, so I´m off.... because I have a bright, bright coral that I would like to wear in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...