Monday, May 9, 2011

'Product Rave: Anti-Aging??'

I don't think I have ever done a Product Rave, and if you haven't noticed I NEVER talk about skin care! Everyone has different skin types so of course products I use aren't going to necessarily work for everyone else. But I am so amazed at this product that I can't help but share it with you all!!

Philosophy Miracle Worker™ Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer...
There are 2 reasons I recommend this product.

1. When I moved to Minnesota my dry/normal winter skin went super dry and nothing worked to moisturize it! I even tried products like the NIVEA Creme that comes in a little tin and feels like Crisco on your skin! On a whim I started using a Miracle Worker sample I had, and voilĂ !! No more dry skin! I immediately purchased the full size product :)

2. I didn't buy Miracle Worker for it's anti-aging properties. Quite frankly I believe 99% of "anti-aging" moisturizers are a hoax and just a marketing ploy.
I have slight frown lines between my eyebrows that are emphasized when I wear most foundations, as well as horizontal lines across my forehead that REALLY bother me when I wear makeup. Now, I'm only in my mid-twenties, so the lines aren't severe but are definitely noticeable to me.
One day (after using the product for 1-2 weeks) I noticed while putting on my makeup that the lines on my forehead and between my brows were almost gone! Of course I could still see remnants of the lines, but my makeup glided on seamlessly over them and looked amazing!
I was skeptical that it was my moisturizer having this effect on my skin, so as an experiment I stopped using it. After 2 weeks or so the lines were back in full force. Then gone again after a while of using the product =)

Philosophy Miracle Worker is definitely on the pricey side ($55-90), so I now only use it at night and it still keeps away my fine lines. You only need the tiniest amount! I bought the smaller size and I honestly think it will last me a year!

So to make a long story short...

This product is great for dry/normal skin! It has almost completely erased my fine lines! And that's coming from a skeptic!!


Xx-
Bethany

4 comments:

  1. Are you serious?! That sounds AMAZING!!! I have laugh lines that bug me when I wear foundation.. And I'm using Swedish Skin Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer and it ain't doin much at all!! I gotta try this!

    Thank you SO much for this review! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you guys have a Sephora around where you live, but if you do you should definitely go in and ask for a sample of this! Sephora is always willing to let you try different products =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty http://britters89.blogspot.com/ now following

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...