Friday, March 4, 2011

*MAC Chanel Dior MUFE* Makeup HAUL!


I surprisingly didn't get a THING that was on my makeup wish list! Not because I don't still want them, but because I simply didn't have the time to look for them! It happens when you shop with other people...sigh.. However, I still found some kick ass stuff :)
First stop, MAC..

 Cream Color Base in "Shell".... This is a great product to use underneath your highlight powder to help it last alllll day. Shell is a great neutral pinky-nude color that I plan on wearing when I get a nice summer tan going!
Lustering Lipstick

(left: one coat, right: a few coats)
Lustre Lipstick in "Lustering".... In the tube this looks like a pretty bold pink. However, because it is a lustre it comes out rather sheer on the lips. The color can also be built up if you apply a few coats. If you are new to lipsticks lustres are super easy to wear, they feel like lip balm!!

And Sephora...
Dior Addict High Shine Lipcolor in "Flamenco Red".... This is another lipstick that feels more like a balm or gloss. My picture isn't capturing the true red color, it looks much brighter in person! Super moisturizing as well which is a huge plus in my book!
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in "23L".... I bought this waterproof eyeliner pencil to replace the MAC chromographic pencil (NC15/NW20 I think) that I used to use on my lower waterline to cut out redness and make my eyes look bigger and brighter. I am hoping this will last longer than the MAC pencil since this one is waterproof.. Fingers crossed!!
MUFE Aqua Eyes in 23L
Dior Lipstick: left applied once, right applied a few times

Nordstrom's

 Chanel Glossimer in #144 "Rose Dilemma".... What can I say, a perfect light pink gloss. Nice and neutral :) Swatched below.
Aaaand Victoria's Secret...
Victoria's Secret Sparkling Lipstick in "Lime Light".... Ok, so I have never really looked at VS makeup, and I am SUPER impressed!! This is my new favorite lipstick!! Awesome sparkly pink/rosy color that would look great on almost any skin tone. Seriously check them out!!!!! Swatched below with...
VS Luminous Mineral Eye Shadow in "Bubbly".... My search for a gorgeous warmer toned inner-eye highlight is over. As always my pictures are terrible and simply don't do it justice, but this is a great color that I know I will get tons of use out of!
Left to right: Chanel #144, VS "Lime Light" lipstick, VS "Bubbly" eye shadow
I may not have purchased what I initially went in looking for, but I love all my finds!! On my next trip to the mall I am definitely going to check out the VS makeup some more.. =)

What have you been hauling lately??? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...