Tuesday, March 15, 2011

'Estee Lauder HAUL' to LIVE FOR...

So, yesterday I visited my Estee Lauder counter to purchase their Double Wear lipliner and to check out some of their other products as well. Let me tell you, I am SUPER impressed!

First up, Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in "07 RED" ($19) ... I LOVE red lips, but I am always a bit paranoid of it rubbing off and me not realizing it! The answer? A super long-lasting lip liner to apply under your lipstick, duh! ;) I wanted to try the Double Wear liner because it was recommended by Pixiwoo in one of their youtube videos, and I LOVE THEM! I have high hopes for this one!!


Double Wear Lip Pencil "07 RED", ShadowStick Duo "02 Pink Teal"
ShadowStick Duo in "02 Pink Teal" ($20) ... This shadowstick is part of the Estee Lauder Summer 2011 Bronze Goddess Collection. I swatched this and I am telling you once it sets it does NOT move! These two colors are going to be so great to wear this summer!

Estee Lauder Ideal Light Brush-on Illuminator in " 01 Light" ($24.50) ... I am always on the search for a product to cover the dark circles under my eyes. They just won't go away! Swatches are below.


Now for the crazy part.. the free gifts with purchase! Here are some pictures.
Pure Color Lipstick in"Rubellite", Lip Conditioner SPF 15, High Gloss in "Berry"
Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in "Black"... Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex... Take It Away Total Makeup Remover... Pure Color Lipstick in "Rose Tea"... DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15... Pure Color EyeShadow "Cool" Quad

And swatches!

Pure Color Lipstick "Rubellite"... High Gloss "Berry"... Pure Color  Lipstick "Rose Tea"
   
Pure Color EyeShadow in "Sugar Cube, Lilac Whimsy, Smoky Ember and Wild Truffle"

(Terrible swatches of the above quad.)

Can you believe these free gifts?! It really feels like a million times more than what I purchased... I mean seriously! I may do a few reviews if I start really liking any of the products, or if I really hate them I suppose =)

Ok enough of me going on and on. Have you tried any of these products?? Let me know what you think!

Xx-
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Great haul!
    The eye pencil looks so pretty!! I'm definitely going to have to check that one out!
    The free gifts you received are awesome! There's so many of them!! Gotta love those gifts with purchase! It's too bad that not enough companies do that!
    Enjoy your goodies!!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at all the freebies :) you must have felt like xmas had come early haha! I really love the eyeshadow quad :). Yeah sleek overseas is pricey :| maybe check ebay? x

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...