Friday, March 18, 2011

'Lancome HAUL' to LIVE FOR...

Lancome is having an AMAZING deal this month. If you buy $35+ worth of products online you get 5 free lipsticks. Yes, you read correctly, 5 free full-sized lippies!! (Not to mention the 2 sample products they always add with every order.) All you have to do is use the code MARCHBDAY at the checkout and they are added to your cart automatically.
Now, I didn't particularly want or need anything from Lancome, but I wanted the 5 free lipsticks so I browsed around on the website until I found something I wanted to try. Does that make me crazy? To buy something I didn't need just to get the free stuff? I blame it on my makeup addiction =) Here's what I got...

Lancome's Bienfait Multi-Vital Teinté in "2 Sand" ($45) ... It is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. I love wearing tinted moisturizers in the summer if I am just going out on a boat or just to the beach. And as much as I know I should wear SPF when I'm in the sun, I normally don't. So having SPF 30 in this is great for me!
Really I think $45 for a tinted moisturizer is a bit excessive..buuuut here are the freebies I received that helped me justify my spending!

Lipsticks from left to right: "Natural Beauty" Cream, "B-List" Cream, "Pink Attitude" Shimmer, "IT Girl" Sheen, "The New Pink" Sheen.


Natural Beauty, B-List, Pink Attitude, "IT" Girl, The New Pink
Yay how pretty!! I also received a sample size mascara and another "IT Girl" lipstick as my two free samples with my order.
Sheesh.. I still have a couple hauls coming up, next will probably be a MAC haul from the class I went to. But I wanted to let you see these first so you could have the chance to jump on this opportunity too before it ends 3/31 if you are interested!

Have you been hauling anything recently??

Xx-
Bethany

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could afford to haul! Waiting for the end of the month for payday seems to take sooo long : (

    I like the "new pink", fab for the summer

    Eloise

    www.ineedmoreclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipsticks are so gorgeous!

    Nice blog by the way. I'm a follower now. :)
    Please check out my blog.

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lipsticks! I guess it was worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 free lipsticks!!! Thats amazing!!! I'm going to have to check that out!!!
    Love The new pink lipstick!!!!

    allthingssgirly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you girls back up my spending! haha Thanks for the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow The New Pink looks like my kinda colour.. it's lovely..

    I recently bought Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy and it's sooo nice and moisturizing.. Very sheer tho.. But do check it out if you haven't already..

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you like the tinted moisturizer? It made my skin break out like crazy--I'm wondering if I'm allergic to something in it, or if a lot of people had the same reaction as me.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...