Sunday, June 26, 2011

'NEW Jewelery!! House of Harlow, Nordstrom, etc'

If you have looked at any of my past "Jewelry Wishlist" posts, you will know I'm pretty much obsessed with House of Harlow 1960 Jewelry =)  About a week ago I just happened to stumble upon some pieces that have been on my wishlist, on SALE!! Of course I'm a sucker for a sale ;) so I picked up a few things!

House of Harlow 1960 Jewelry

Yep, I got 3 HOH rings!!! YAY! I will warn you that these run a bit small. I wish I could have gotten them in a size 8 so I could wear them on my middle and index finger, but all the sale had were 7's! Anyway, I absolutely love all of them. They have such a nice weight to them! Really, I just can't get enough =)

I also picked up a few pieces from Nordstrom while I was in Chicago...


And...


I loooove me some wrap bracelets ;) haha  I've been making them myself, but at such a great price (like $10 maybe?) and with such an array of colors I just had to get this one!!


Are you into any jewelry trends?? Have you checked out HOH jewelry?!

Xx-
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. I also luv House of Harlow - they make such beautiful pieces.. Would luv to see how these look on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the triangular HOH ring and the two white items from Nordstrom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The triangle ring is actually really easy to wear too.. I was afraid it might be sort of uncomfortable and bug me, but it doesn't! =)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...