Friday, June 24, 2011

'Bellepierre Pigment Swatches: on HauteLook NOW!'

Bellepierre Cosmetics are on sale NOW on HauteLook.com. I bought this set a few months ago and was requested to show some swatches and do a mini review on what I think of them! I hope this helps anyone who is considering trying them out =)


Bellepierre Cosmetics Shimmer Collection 9-stack
Keep reading for my review and swatches!


Bellepierre Cosmetics Shimmer Collection 9-stack Pigments in "BELLA"... I think these pigments are a great deal! I wasn't too impressed with the texture of 3 of them, but regardless the price is worth it just for the other 6!





The colors I wasn't really impressed with are:


 - The 4th from the left which is very similar to MAC's Blue Brown Pigment... a brownish pigment with a blue/green duochrome. Really I find this one to be rubbish!
 - The far right red/rust shade... the texture just isn't amazing. It needs to be packed on a bit more than the others. But it's still totally usable!
 - The matte black pigment swatched on the bottom. Again, it needs to be packed on to be opaque. I can see this one coming out patchy looking very easily!


However, the rest of the pigments are awesome!! Such wearable colors =)  I know you can't really see the white swatched below the black, but it's pretty great.. sort of has a satin finish. It looks amazing on the inner corner of your eye!


Has anyone else tried out these pigments, or any other Bellepierre products? Share below!!



Xx-
Bethany

4 comments:

  1. YES I have! I have mine in Serenity which mostly neutrals.. I have completely forgotten about these babies.. your post just reminded me of them! I'm so busting them out tomorrow..

    Thanks hun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried them but the 3rd from the left (purpley one) looks really pretty. How do they last throughout the day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The golds look lush. I'm a bit reluctant to use pigments though, especially metallics, as the flecks irritate my contacts after a while

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...