Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update: Things to come!!

So for just over a week I have been gone on vacation back home to see family and friends. Needless to say, I now have posts backed up that I need to do!

While I was gone I did some serious damage to an OPI display =).......  I have new brushes from a couple different brands to review....... I hit up the drugstore and purchased a few items....... and I have a GIVEAWAY coming up!!!


So what has everyone been up to lately?! I feel like I will never catch up reading other people's blogs that I have missed while I was gone! haha

Xx-
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. welcome back girl! my computer broke for a week or so a month ago and I missed my blog and bloggers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know I feel like I missed out on so much!! A week is a long time in the Blogger world! haha

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...