Saturday, July 23, 2011

'OPI Haul!!'

When I visited home a few weeks ago I sort of went crazy with OPI. It isn't available where I live now (or where I'm moving to) so I felt like I needed to stock up! Makes total sense, right? ;) The boyfriend would be completely horrified if he saw this.. good thing he's not into beauty blogs!!

OPI Haul

Read on for close-ups and swatches!



*All swatches are with 2 coats, though you could probably get away with 1 for many of them! A+ there!

left to right:  OPI Ink,  My Private Jet,  Bubble Bath
OPI Ink... You probably just saw this in a NOTD not long ago so I didn't swatch it. If you missed it click here!

My Private Jet... This was my first OPI nail lacquer, and it remains one of my favorites!! I've done a NOTD with this one as well, so if you want to see a swatch click here.

Bubble Bath... I have been wanting a light milky looking pink. However, I HATE how streaky they apply! After seeing multiple swatches and reviews I broke down and had to get it. I freakin love it! Seriously. It is so amazing to apply! With only 2 coats it looks amazing, and with 3 you are totally golden =) I recommend this a million times over! (swatch is down with the next group of colors)


left to right:  Charged Up Cherry,  Strawberry Margarita,  LA Paz-itively Hot,  Ate Berries in the Canaries

left to right:  Charged Up Cherry,  Strawberry Margarita,  LA Paz-itively Hot,  Ate Berries in the Canaries
bottom on thumb: Bubble Bath


Charged Up Cherry... I have this color on my toes! It's just a nice sort of dark pink that leans toward red.

Strawberry Margarita... The first time I got gel nails I had them done in this color, and just fell in love with it! I don't know what it is about this particular shade of pink... it's just perfect!

LA Paz-itively Hot... This pink has a really pretty sort of purple shimmers. It's very pretty up close!

Ate Berries in the Canaries... I saw this purple-y color on someone's blog (can't remember who) and knew I had to have it.


left to right: Hot & Spicy, Cajun Shrimp, Red My Fortune Cookie


Hot & Spicy... I was in desperate need of a coral/orange polish! Though I don't think it does anything for my skin-tone, I still like it!

Cajun Shrimp... This one will be my next NOTD =)

Red My Fortune Cookie... I love this red shade because it's bright! A perfect true bright red.

left to right: Hot & Spicy, Cajun Shrimp, Red My Fortune Cookie

Well, there you are! Please don't judge me :) haha


Xx-
Bethany

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't choose a fav they are all so pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaa i know exactly what your talking about with the BF thing :P
    great haul, fabulous choices!!!

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pinks! Will now have to go stock up as well(:

    XOXO
    Jordan
    girlsbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some awesome colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I thought my OPI wish list was almost done. Guess not! I'm really liking Strawberry Margarita. Grrrrreat haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda, you should have seen me trying to pick them out! haha I could've stood there forever comparing and trying to decide!

    BB, men just don't understand do they ;)

    Jordan, you can never have too many pink polishes! I love them too =)

    Betzy, thanks!

    Colette, I feel like my OPI wish list is never done. And they have a new collection coming out in August that I really want 2 or 3 from! They just can't give us a break! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the oranges and corals look great on your tone! In the photos anyway. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. some cute colours! good haul...we wont tell the bf ;)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many gorgeous color, great haul sweetie :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iv'e got howdy. honey on my nails right now! I'm in love with it. Its like liquid gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I love OPI! Cajun Shrimp's one of my favourites. Charged Up Cherry, Strawberry Margarita and MY Private Jet all look gorgeous too, definitley adding them to my wishlist! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 Nail polishes?!! lmao you are good!!! I catch myself at 4 bottles maximum:) I always wanted to get Bubble Bath and it looks so nice and soft on you... Time to get it I guess:) Btw, have you tried Julep nailpolishes? They are absolutly amazing!
    Very best!

    http://ewelinasbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Private Jet is my fave!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am soooo jealous! I love opi colors! They have such a wide selection and great quality, they are worth the price if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my lord, these are such pretty colours! I wish they weren't $20AU a pop though :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like OPI included your pic in a collage they posted on their Facebook wall. I hope they asked you...!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...