Thursday, August 16, 2012

New! MAC Styleseeker Collection...

For some reason I had NO CLUE this MAC collection was coming out... am I the only one who was in the dark on this one?! Anyway, I thought I'd share the Styleseeker promo pics with you guys!

MAC Styleseeker Collection

I actually quite like the little duos that MAC comes out with. There are usually a couple with permanent shades, and a couple with limited edition shades. I'm thinking of getting the duo below...


MAC Marche aux Puces Eye Shadow x2... This duo comes with Chessa, a midtone golden orange (veluxe pearl) and Indie Spirit, a chestnut brown (matte). This would be a great duo for fall! I'm debating whether to wait for Temptalia's review, or just go for it and purchase... ?!

MAC Eye Shadow in Chessa
MAC Eye Shadow in Indie Spirit 

Are there any products in this collection that you are thinking of getting?? What other of MAC's million collections are you looking forward to?

Xx-
Bethany

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...