Wednesday, April 18, 2012

'Long Over-due MAC Haulage'...

This little haul is LONG over-due! Having a MACPro card means I can get products a week or so before they actually launch, so I have had these a couple weeks.. oops! =)

MAC Haul
God knows a few of these products have been done to death, so I'll just show my swatches and not bore you with tons of pics of the products themselves...

left to right: MAC MSF in "Superb" and "Whisper of Gilt", Viva Glam lipstick in "Nicki"

left to right: MAC MSF in "Superb"blended out and "Whisper of Gilt", Viva Glam lipstick in "Nicki

The two MSFs are showing up very true to life, but the Nicki lipstick isn't showing quite as bright as it is in person. Needless to say I LOVE the MSFs, and I'm sure Nicki is going to be a summer staple for me :)


Okay, next up I purchased MAC Chromographic pencil in Pure White and an eye shadow in Brown Script.

MAC eye shadow in "Brown Script" and MAC Chromographic pencil in "Pure White"

left to right: MAC Chromographic pencil in "NC15/NW20" and "Pure White", ES in "Brown Script" and "Espresso"
MAC Chromographic pencil in "Pure White"... I normally use my NC15/NW20 pencil for my bottom waterline to cancel out the red, and I really do like it. It's not too stark but really opens up my eyes. However, I didn't have any sort of white eye liner! I've worn Pure White on my waterline already and like it, it's just a different look. I also really needed this to define my winged liner!! I love applying it subtly underneath my wing to make it more of a statement.

MAC eye shadow in "Brown Script"... I'm in love with reddish browns, in case you didn't know =) But most  of the ones I own are darker, so I purchased Brown Script for a softer look with the same tones. I pictured it above next to Espresso just to give you an idea of the amount of warmth in the shade!


The MSFs are sold out on the MAC website, but you can still purchase Whisper of Guilt from Nordstrom's here!

So did you get the MSFs? What do you think of them??

Xx-
Bethany

10 comments:

  1. I love these mac product they are so gorgeous :)
    http://shayleens-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I've grown away from MAC lately, but these products really impressed!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. What great choices!! I love Viva Glam Nicki! It's such a fantastic color in all the photos and swatches I've seen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried resisting it for a while, but I just couldn't take it! It's gorgeous =)

      Delete
  3. Whisper of Guilt is soo pretty! I might have to go check that out in person. Thanks for the swatches.. my wishlist just grew ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found myself wearing it almost every day since I got it! I like that it can be built up when I'm going for a really glowy look :)

      Delete
  4. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick looks really nice! Is it limited edition?

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically it is, but the Viva Glam shades are always available for at least a year from when they come out :) So no need to rush.
      xx

      Delete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...