Thursday, February 2, 2012

NOTD: Poke =)

This polish has been sitting on my nail polish rack for ages, I have no clue why I haven't used it yet! It's amazing and bold and makes me smile =)

Illamasqua nail varnish in "Poke"
Illamasqua nail varnish in "Poke"... I love this purple! Almost opaque in 1 coat, I added a second just to be safe. In pictures it is looking a bit more cool-toned, but this is definitely a red based purple and has a beautiful sheen. Illamasqua's polishes continue to impress me!

And for my glitter nail...

OPI nail lacquer Designer Series in "DS Temptation"
OPI nail lacquer in "DS Temptation"... I'm not sure why this kept photographing so blue. This polish looks much much more purple in person, both in the bottle and on the nail. It's a gorgeous glitter polish with base of purple glitter and holographic pieces that go from blue to green to almost yellow.

Illamasqua nail varnish in "Poke", OPI nail lacquer in "DS Temptation", OPI RapiDry Top Coat
OPI RapiDry Top Coat... My favorite top coat =)



Have you tried Illamasqua polishes?? I think I'm definitely picking up the hot pink color they have (the name escapes me) for this summer!

Xx-
Bethany

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh love this combo :)) The Illamasque is a fab colour :))xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit I'm pretty much obsessed with it right now.. there might not be another NOTD for a while because I think I'll have to reapply this one again! =)
      xx

      Delete
  2. urgh, NEED! I've checked my local Illamasqua counter for this a few times, need to go back and demand it. Love a purple nail, and this is my favourite shade of purple. Glad that it's a dream to apply too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the worst when you have a color you love and it's hell to apply, isn't it?!
      Take a stand and demand your right for amazing nail polish!! ;) Hope you can find it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. hmmm... purple seem to be popular among blogs i visited today. it's indeed a nice color!

    xoxo, Zahara Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really gorgeous one!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...